Comcast is a corporation which provides telecommunication services worldwide. The headquarters are located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The company is ranked the second largest cable and TV cover provider, as well as third largest for providing phone services in America. Comcast has customers from all over the globe including the residents of American states and Colombian Districts.
Comcast deals in several telecommunication Services which include:
- Provision of cable
- Provision of cover TV
- Provision of Web services
- Provision of phone services
- Manufacturing of movie software
- Manufacturing of television software
www.comcast.com/deviceupgrade – Upgrade Your Comcast Device?
Your Comcast device needs to be upgraded so that you can enjoy their Xfinity internet and a lot more. Your old device would restraint you from using their online rate app and many other benefits that are solely for the upgraded devices, thus your Comcast device upgrade would provide you with the following benefits:
- Access to online rate app
- Access to fresh services with no additional charges
- Other benefits
Requesting for the Cable Modem Upgrade:
If you are a Regular Comcast user, you would probably get a notification for your device upgrade.at this point you might wonder why you would ever want an upgrade if your current Comcast is doing just fine, well the reasons why you need an upgrade have just been discussed above. Your Notification might provide you with an account number via email, phone or notice. This account number would be required when you will request the Comcast for an upgrade. At this point you simply need to follow a few steps and get your device upgraded. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the official website of Comcast at comcast.com
- Provide your Account Number
- Provide your personal Information
- Return your previous modem within 30 days
- You will receive new modem within 4-6 weeks
Your new modem would cost you nothing as it would be replaced with your old modem.
While upgrading your Comcast device there are certain things that you need to keep in mind such as:
- Extreme Xfinity internet prefers wireless link and two x two antenna for best results and efficient performance.
- Upgrade might be used on G and N routers
- While upgrading, you should have a DOCSIS Version number
- DOCSIS 3.0 modem would allow you to get maximum speed potential
Installation of the new Modem:
The Comcast Device is so user friendly that the user can install it even by himself or herself simply by using the installment kit. In case you are unable to do so you can also seek help from a technician. The Comcast Company itself also provides their certified and trained staff who would professionally install your new modem into place, but of course this installation would be paid and it will cost you something. In a nut shell if you don’t plan to spend a few bucks on installation, you could definitely spare some time from your busy schedule and install your new modem all by yourself.
Contact Comcast for Further Queries:
- Visit comcast.com
- Phone: 1-800-934-6489